Make Sure You Have an AWESOME 2012!
The Fundamental shifts that will guarantee 2012 will be the best year you have ever had!
Where will you take your business in 2012?
Be Honest.. Did you operate at your full potential this past year?
This free workbook and the bonus follow up one-page planning course are designed to help you gain control of where you will take your business in 2012.
But first a little bit of background...
Graduates of the Harvard MBA program are typically outstanding achievers - only 15% of all applicants are admitted. Given this why do 3% of the MBA graduates make 10 times as much as the other 97%?
A survey of graduates found that in answer to a simple question "Have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to achieve them?" found that:
- 84% had no specific goals at all
- 13% had goals but they were not committed to paper
- 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them
10 years later these graduates were interviewed again and the results...
- The 13% of the class who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84 percent who had no goals at all.
- Even more staggering - the three percent who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97 percent put together.
(Source: What They Don't Teach You in the Harvard Business School, by Mark McCormack)
Although there has been doubts raised on the validity of this study,
the principals behind the study are confirmed in "Written Goal Study
Dominican University", by Gail Matthews, Ph.D., Dominican University)
The number one strategy to gain control is through PLANNING.
The free workbook and the bonus follow up one-page planning course
will help you make your business Awesome in 2012 by, showing you:
- The number one place you should start when it comes to planning. (HINT: It's got nothing to do with business planning)
- The 3 shifts that separate the top 5% of all entrepreneurs and how
you can plan to implement this into your 2012 calendar year.
- How to ensure your motivation holds for the entire year, and its not like setting some new years resolution that rarely last past February AND
- The number one way to finally get leverage in your business
Here's what others have said about Brian's Planning Presentations...
"Astute Business Coaching not only gave me the strategies I
needed to kick start my new business, but also helped me see potential
in my new enterprise that I hadn't even considered. As a result of my
Planning Workshop with Brian, I am succeeding in my first year and
building a business that has the earning capabilities way beyond my
Nicole C - Augustus Media
"Brian's coaching has changed our lives - enabling us to gain a
clearer understanding of what we need to put in to practice. His
knowledgeable guidance is empowering me to take my business to the next
level and beyond. We are already achieving tangible results from the
coaching process, which have exceeded our expectations. Brian's ability
to listen, inspire and communicate to us as equals has made the coaching
process very effective for us."
Robyn A - Photographer
The 2012 Planning Template
A special bonus:
The Make Your 2012 Totally AWESOME! Workbook
This 34 page workbook / template will get you so organized that you will be buzzing throughout the Christmas break.
A Special Bonus:
The 2012 Kick Start Your Business Planning Templates
A series of one-page planning documents with course notes to help
you put your business on track to exceed your expectations, unlock the
hidden profit to quickly move your business to outstrip your competition
and make them survive on the crumbs you leave behind. Note this is
normally a full day training course (Value $297) but we are providing
this for a short time to enable you to Kick Start your 2012. This
includes the all-new One Page Strategic Plan Template for your business.
A Special Gift for You:
As a very special gift to you we are also offering you free access for 30 days to the E-Learning Marketing System
The most powerful and dynamic client attraction program ever created!.
There are two things EVERY business owner wants. First, they want
to generate more leads, attract more clients and make more money so
they can eliminate any current financial distress they find themselves
in. Second, they want to reach $1 million in annual revenue so they can
begin to live the life they have always dreamed of having and so richly
The E-Learning Marketing System
was specifically created to provide business owners with the tools,
resources and support they need to accomplish both of these goals.
This program will help you create a million dollar business and outstrip your competition - find out more by ...Get The E-Learning Marketing System
Make 2012 and your business totally AWESOME!
Finish The Year Before It Starts. The Fundamental Shifts That Will Guarantee 2012 Is The Best Year You Have Ever Had!